Wednesday, January 16, 2008

what happen to me

am i afraid loosing you?
you're beautiful en smart, you care, some people might be agree to name it adoreable
you are good listener... and enthusiastic speaker...
you're beautiful... (did i mentioned it before?)

yes, i am afraid, but not for loosing you
i am afraid being lonely... again
so i dont think we can call my feeling as love, even i want to be with you very much

honey, i'm try to do my best effort but again we have to face it
it doesnt work ...
ur fairy eyes never looked at me
and you now what was my feeling every time you try to shun me? it was suck,
but i used to it now.

God, are we just friends??
it makes me afraid also... cause just your message said: "friends are forever"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

edo
kamu kenapa lagi?aduh sini cerita sam tante hehe...