Monday, February 15, 2010

reorientation

amazingly, when i loose her love, i wasnt only lose a smart and beautiful girl whom smile very brightly into my life... i also lose my orientation. Put her as my center of galaxy asking me a huge consequences, out of orbit... and in a very quick times, i fly... no, i floating without direction, even i smile alot.

i'm 29 and i'm not succesful yet... i'm responsible for my family... and i have so many dreams. i stop floating and decide to landing, a painful one. it's make me hurt but also wake up... then i wrote a plan.

it's not a new sun, it's a journey to comeback... somehow, it's looks like a diversion.

* i need to start my own business immediately and it begin with learn more.

* i will scheduling my sport activity... and commit to that plan.

* i choose to be busy with anything positive... and hopely those things can make me very sleepy when night comes. i was an ammateur photographer, i played hockey and futsal, i read books etc

* i choose to make a new blog... which less romantic personal experience and bulshit

convincingly, all of that plan lead me to buy a new laptop. At least, the spec has to core 2 duo, because i need it for my photoshop and premiere workshop... it should be compatible with my ipod (nike-ipod also), it should be compact and it has to a newest generation therefore i shouldnt need to wory that it will be obsolete in a few years ahead...

and after a short hunting, the candidates shrink to these 3 laptops:

- sony vaio, VPC CW 25FG, core i3, 3Gb DDR3, 14" wide, windows 7 home
- toshiba, L510 P4017B, core i3, 2Gb DDR3, 14" wide, windows 7 home
- mac book pro, Core2 Duo, 2Gb DDR3, 13.3" wide,

hmmmm..... i need to wait until March or April for one of these :)

1 comment:

ABe @ sepaXbola.info said...

mampir gan... nice bog nih!

kalo ada waktu berkunjung ke blog saya ya..

www.sepaxbola.info