Thursday, January 07, 2010

i'm a nasionalist. mostly, when something bad happens i look for positive side. it make me amused and also avoid me from unnecessary sadness... but yesterday, my heart was hurt and i became "not me".

yesterday, benny dolo's team faced Oman to keep the chance for asian cup appearence alive. actually there was only a small oportunity but it still worthed to fighting for. moreover, indonesia played in front of fourty thousand supporters whom came with great spirit to watch their beloved team, their beloved country... and I with my friends sit at VVIP seat with the same spirit.

and what we saw was dreadfully jokes! after a consolation goal from boaz, BP cs play like have no spirit. loosing ball easily, running everywheres without purpose and keep trying to crossing ball despite the towering oman's defender winning every chance... i keep watching the games just to satisfied my ego which said that the war is not over yet, bah...

at the end, when the referee ready to blow the whistle, a supporter came to the field... he crossed the field, dribbling the ball and try to score to Oman's goal. At that time i do realy wish that he success... but he failed and some late responsed police acted like a hero, henry mulyadi caught.

again, our national team failed... and this time my pride as a nationalist hurt.

No comments: